Management System Implementation based on ISO 26000
The voluntary standard ISO 26000 represents a guide for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management systems. This standard was developed over five years by experts in 91 countries and 42 organizations, and is recognized globally. ISO 26000 constitutes a globally harmonized understanding of the issues that are implicit in the concept of social responsibility and of the ways in which to integrate that understanding into the strategy, management systems, and processes of an organization.
The course thus provides practical methods of integrating ISO 26000 into an organization.
- Broadening understanding of the ISO 26000 content and its implementation process.
- Engaging through the use of practical examples.
- Assessing the relation of the guidance to other relevant norms and initiatives (e.g. ISO 9000 and ISO 14000; AA1000; SA8000; Global Reporting Initiative (GRI); EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); and Global Compact).
- Enabling participants to apply their knowledge.
- Encouraging the exchange of experience between participants.
For more information contact your local BSD Office
8005, Zurich, Switzerland
T +41 44 260 60 65
F +41 44 260 60 66
Rua José Maria Lisboa, 860 - 7º andar
01423-001, São Paulo, Brazil
T +55 11 3051 4600
F +55 11 3051 4600
Eleodoro Yañez 2063 of 209 Providencia
T +56 9 77491113
Carrera 11a #94a-56
Office 301 Centro 95
T +57 1 7032314