After having cooperated with BMW Group in the elaboration of its Sustainable Value Reports (SVR) 2013 and 2014, BSD Consulting gave support and advice with regards to the SVR 2015. The project included the following tasks:
- development of the report structure and concept with consideration of the GRI G4 Guidelines,
- comprehensive recommendations with regards to key elements of the report, such as: communication focused on strategies and material sustainability aspects according to GRI G4 Guidelines, explanation of the “Business Case of Sustainability”;
- adaptation of the report indicators to the GRI G4 requirements;
- internal coordination of the content development,
- development of the report text.
To develop the BMW Sustainable Value Report, BSD worked with an international project team, including consultants of the BSD offices in Switzerland, Spain and Germany.
BMW Group Sustainable Value Report 2015
April 2016 - Heute
For the third consecutive year the BMW Group mandated BSD Consulting to support the development of the BMW Sustainable Value Report 2015. For the first time, the report was elaborated in accordance with the G4 Guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative. BSD Consulting advised the BMW Group through the entire reporting process and gave substantial inputs to the development of the report content and structure. The Sustainable Value Report 2015 is accessible here.
- BMW Group
- Berlin, Deutschland
- Barcelona, Spanien
- Zürich, Schweiz