The G4 Guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) require organiza-tions to focus their sustainability reports and strategies on issues that are mate-rial to their business and key stakeholders. In light of this development, BSD Consulting supported the BMW Group’s 2015 Materiality Assessment. The pro-ject included the following tasks:
- Elaboration of the BMW Group´s list of potentially relevant sustainability issues, definitions and boundaries.
- Identification of international stakeholders to be included in the study.
- Identification of stakeholder expectations and perceptions with regard to the potentially relevant sustainability issues, based on semi-structured telephone interviews.
- Definition of boundaries and coverage of material aspects in future sus-tainability reports.
To identify sustainability issues and relevant stakeholders, BSD worked with an international project team, including consultants of the BSD offices in Spain, Germany, Switzerland, China, USA and Brazil.
BMW MATERIALITY 2015
April 2016 - April 2016
Mandated by the BMW Group, the team of BSD Consulting Spain conducted an international stakeholder consultation process, involving six of our offices worldwide. The stakeholder consultation created the basis for the elaboration of the BMW Group’s materiality matrix according to the GRI G4 Guidelines.
- BMW Group
- Barcelona, Spanien
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Shenzhen, China
- Berlin, Deutschland
- São Paulo, Brasilien
- Miami, USA
- Regionale Einbindung und Entwicklung