BSD Consulting supported the elaboration of BMW Brilliance’s Sustainability Report 2016 by implementing the following tasks:
• Internal and external planning of the reporting process
• Development of the report structure and report concept
• Content development and data collection in accordance with the requirements of the United Nations Global Compact
• Drafting of the report text
• Creation of the layout of the online and print version
To develop the BMW Brilliance Sustainability Report, BSD relied on an international project team, including consultants of the BSD offices in China, Spain and Switzerland.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2016 OF BMW BRILLIANCE AUTOMOTIVE
Februar 2017 - November 2017
Founded in May 2003, BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. is a joint venture of the final parent companies Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Limited. Its operations include the production, sales and after-sales services of BMW and ZINORO automobiles. For the 4th consecutive year, BMW Brilliance mandated BSD Consulting to support the development of its Sustainability Report. The Sustainability Report 2016 was elaborated according to the GRI Standards and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). BSD Consulting supported BMW Brilliance through the reporting process and gave substantial inputs to the continued development of the report content and structure. Moreover, BSD Consulting developed the layout of the report. The Sustainability Report of BMW Brilliance is accessible on the UNGC database.
- BMW Brilliance Automotive
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Shenzhen, China
- Barcelona, Spanien