Estudio de Caso
Based on the gap analysis, the project developed the following six central action areas for the promotion of sustainable public procurement at the federal level, which are explained in the report:
- Develop a strategy for sustainable public procurement,
- Developing a one-stop-shop, where procurers find the most important guides and tools,
- Definition of requirements and criteria for the most relevant product groups,
- Focus on Life Cycle Costs (LCC),
- Focus on Life Cycle Effects (LCA) and
- Focus on Innovative Procurement.
FOEN - Instruments for sustainable public procurement
Noviembre 2017 - Junio 2018
Final report: Tools for sustainable public procurement. Gap analysis and fields of action (on behalf of the FOEN and BKB). On behalf of BKB, the Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN) and the BKB office coordinated the development of a gap analysis on publicly available instruments and tools that promote and support sustainable public procurement between 2016 and 2018.
- Oficina Federal Suiza para el Medio Ambiente
- Gobierno y agencias públicas
- Zurich, Suiza