GRI COMMUNITY ROUNDTABLE ON STAKEHOLDER INCLUSIVENESS
05 June 2019
Half-day GRI Community Roundtable on Stakeholder Inclusiveness with BSD case studies and contributions to the discussion - noon-6p
Visitor Center - Coca-Cola HBC Schweiz
Brüttisellerstrasse 7 8305 Dietlikon
Join this Roundtable to:
- Exchange local best practices and receive feedback from peers to refine your approach via group exercises and local case studies
- Reflect with peers in your region on different sustainability reporting approaches
- Increase your understanding of sustainability reporting principles and processes
- Explore the key areas that impact on sustainability reporting with GRI and peers from a variety of fields
- Showcase that you are a GRI Community Roundtables participant to your local network Um sich zu registrieren, klicken Sie hier.
Courses, endorsed by Global Compact Local Network, among others on the Global Compact Principles, Communication on Progress, relation between ISO26000, GRI and Global Compact…
Design curriculums, documents and deliver training programs in line with our clients’ specific and diverse needs and contexts.
The SSCM trainings will guide participants through the process of establishing a Sustainable Supply Chain Management and will help them to systematically manage environmental…
SAI – Social Accountability International – offers a range of courses on the international SA8000 norm. This norm is an auditable certification standard based…
The voluntary standard ISO 26000 represents a guide for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management systems. This standard was developed over five years by experts…