Sustainability and Integrated Reporting of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions, Geneva
18 November 2015
½ day Seminar on how to close the GHG emissions gap using Carbon pricing and Science based targets
Contact number: +41 22 366 2421
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HEG Genève - Campus de Battelle
Bâtiment F, Route de Drize 7
This ½ day seminar will provide corporate sustainability and finance leaders with a strategic assessment of GHG emissions integrated reporting within the context of Carbon pricing and Science based targets
Using briefings and company testimonials the seminar will go through:
- Global 500 and Global 50 GHG 2010 to 2014 carbon pricing and emissions performance ver-sus Science based targets (Thomson Reuters / BSD)
- Science Based Targets initiative from CDP, UNGC, WRI, and WWF
- Carbon pricing leadership initiative from Caring for Climate, UNEP, UNGC and WRI
The ½ day seminar will enable participants to answer the following questions:
- What has recent GHG performance been for Global 500? Versus science based targets
- How does carbon pricing help integrate reporting? Achieve Science based targets?
- What do the Science Based Targets and Carbon pricing leadership initiatives consist in?
The format consists of input presentations, discussions and exercises.
The workshop is run by John Moorhead co-author of the Global 500 Thomson Reuters BSD series on GHG emissions and Dr. Cornis van der Lugt, his co-presenter, who has recognized expertise on integrated reporting in his native South Africa, who will provide additional insights.
Please contact John Moorhead, email@example.com, for further details and registration.
Courses, endorsed by Global Compact Local Network, among others on the Global Compact Principles, Communication on Progress, relation between ISO26000, GRI and Global Compact…
The information event provides a basic introduction to the application of the Sustainability Code and related benefits for the organization. The half-day training course…
Design curriculums, documents and deliver training programs in line with our clients’ specific and diverse needs and contexts.
The SSCM trainings will guide participants through the process of establishing a Sustainable Supply Chain Management and will help them to systematically manage environmental…
SAI – Social Accountability International – offers a range of courses on the international SA8000 norm. This norm is an auditable certification standard based…