The objective of the project was to establish an on-going exchange with relevant stakeholders to create a comprehensive learning process leading to the constant development of innovative business ideas. The focus areas were e-mobility, autonomous driving and urban mobility.
To support the BMW Group in achieving its goal, BSD Consulting was involved in the following tasks:
- Development of the workshop concept and moderation guidelines
- Supporting the selection process of relevant stakeholders
- Master of Ceremony at the events
- Moderation of the workshop sessions
- Documentation of workshop findings and summary in top management presentations
- Evaluation of the workshops including the assessment of participants’ surveys and workshop protocols
BMW Group Global Stakeholder Dialogues 2017
April 2017 - November 2017
In 2017, BSD Consulting supported the BMW Group by conducting a series of multi-stakeholder dialogues including events in Milan, Chicago and Hangzhou. The series built on the successful BSD support for international BMW dialogues in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
BSD Consulting elaborated the dialog concept, selected relevant stakeholders and moderated, evaluated and documented the workshops.
To learn more about the dialogues, watch this video.
- BMW Group
- Berlin, Germany
- Miami, United States