BMW Group Stakeholder Dialogues 2015
June 2015 - December 2015
In 2015, BSD Consulting supported the BMW Group in conducting a series of multi-stakeholder dialogues including events in Berlin, London, Seattle, Shanghai and Paris.
The objective of the project was to understand changes in urban mobility around the globe and how BMW solutions can make a positive contribution to these developments. To support the BMW Group in achieving this goal, BSD Consulting was involved in the following tasks:
- Development of the workshop concept and moderation guidelines,
- Supporting the selection process of relevant stakeholders,
- Moderation of the workshop sessions,
- Providing the documentation,
- Evaluation of the workshops and summary of the findings.
Watch the Student forum in Paris here.
- BMW Group
- Berlin, Germany
- Consumer issues