The main objective of the event was to get a deeper understanding of the stakeholder views regarding the following strategic questions:
- What does it mean to be a sustainable car manufacturer?
- What are the preconditions for a faster dissemination of e-mobility?
- Which mobility services will be financially successful in the “city of the future”?
The 28 participants discussed these questions with high level experts of the BMW Group. The participants were selected in order to ensure a balanced mixture of organizational background, expertise and basic positions towards BMW.
Additional important objectives were:
- Discussing the BMW Group learnings from the market launch of the BMW i3 and the BMW Group Mobility Services,
- Deepening personal relationships,
- Identifying opportunities for cooperation, trends and additional important topics,
- Explaining key strategies, activities and political positions of the BMW Group,
- Discussing technical questions.
October 2014 - December 2014
BSD supported the BMW Group in conducting a Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue in Berlin on 14 November 2014. The core of the service comprised the moderation of a World Café, the documentation of the discussion results as well as the evaluation of the workshop. Furthermore the BSD Team contributed to the selection of the participants and the overall concept. The dialogue was part of a series of similar events in Washington, Toronto and Seoul.
- BMW Group
- Berlin, Germany
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Barcelona, Spain