After having carried out an in-depth materiality analysis, BSD Consulting gave support and advice with regards to the following aspects:
- Analysis of reporting trends and providing related recommendations to the Lufthansa Group.
- Development of the report structure and report concept.
- Support on content and data collection.
- Revision of the written report content.
- Supporting the transition process to the GRI G4 Reporting principles and indicators.
This project led to the further development of key areas in the Lufthansa Sustainability Report “Balance”, such as improved information about the sustainability context, new chapters on indirect economic value creation and CO2 compensation, as well as an extended reporting on the management approach and some key indicators according to GRI G4.
Lufthansa Group Sustainability Report 2014 – “Balance 14”
February 2014 - Present
The Lufthansa Group asked BSD Consulting to support the Annual Lufthansa Group Sustainability Report. The project’s main aim was to improve the quality of the report content and structure. In addition, BSD was in charge of incorporating several aspects of the new GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines into the reporting cycle.
- Lufthansa Group
- Transportation and logistics
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Berlin, Germany