BSD supported the Lufthansa Group by
- conducting desk research on sustainability topics in the aviation industry
- designing a questionnaire and interview guidelines,
- preparing the Lufthansa Group interviewers for the conversations,
- recommending relevant stakeholders for the panel,
- analyzing the results and preparing the presentation materials,
- designing, moderating and recording an internal experts workshop in order to discuss the results, and
- summarizing the implications of the process in an outcome document.
Among the participants in the survey were representatives of NGOs, partners, politicians, investors, customers, employees, suppliers, and sustainability experts. The results of the survey provided the Lufthansa Group with valuable stimuli for the future development of its sustainability agenda.
BSD Consulting ensured that the results of the materiality assessment were included in the Lufthansa Group Sustainability Report 2014. Additionally, BSD Consulting gathered the key learnings in order to support the design of future stakeholder dialogues.
Lufthansa Group Materiality Assessment 2014
December 2013 - February 2014
The Lufthansa Group conducted an expert survey among representatives of their stakeholders in early 2014. The aim of the survey was to identify areas of practical importance for the Group’s sustainability policies. Lufthansa asked BSD Consulting to support and supervise this process. The results were published in the Lufthansa Group Sustainability Report 2014.
- Lufthansa Group
- Transportation and logistics
- Berlin, Germany
- Zurich, Switzerland