IIRC Approved Training on Integrated Reporting - Practitioners Level
São Paulo, Brazil
21 二月 2017 - 22 二月 2017
IIRC approved training on strategies, concepts and operational management of Integrated Reporting & Integrated Thinking
活动联系电话： 55 11 3051-4600
Rua José Maria Lisboa, 860
São Paulo, Brazil
The way companies communicate their performance to investors is changing. The challenge of integrating the economic and financial performance with the non-financial performance, including intangibles and environmental issues, is gaining ground in the discussions and generates positive impacts to connect areas that now work in isolation, for example, connect the areas of controllership with areas of sustainability. The Integrated Reports are improving the way organizations think, plan, and report the story of their business.
The structure of Integrated Reporting, proposed by the International Integrated Reporting Council - IIRC, divides the aspects of business in six capital: Financial, Manufactured, Human, Intellectual, Natural, Social and Relationship, and causes reflections to promote an integrated vision of the business, helping businesses to strengthen through a solid future vision, clarity in generating value, and their impact and interdependence of capital.
BSD maintains a partnership with the University of Stellenbosch Business School to create the content and global license for training.
The IR Competence Matrix has four areas of competence:
- Integrated Reporting: a vision for a better corporate information
- Integrated Thinking: the creation of value over time
- Integrated report: communicating the value creation
- Implementation of the Integrated Reporting: financial management to value management
The practitioners level complements the introductory level and encompasses the skill requirements for:
- People who are involved in the Integrated Reporting process including those involved in preparing it.
- Managers of large national and multinational companies, responsible for the reporting of the organizations. This includes (but is not limited) managers in the areas of Social Responsibility / Sustainability, Strategy, Finance, Investor Relations, Corporate Affairs, Communication, Human Resources, Environmental Management, Risk Management, among others.
- People responsible for financial and non-financial information in organizations, including financial reporting and sustainability
- Analysts, assessors, investment portfolio managers, owners of financial assets
- Regulators (including financial market regulators)
The concepts of Integrated Reporting are covered in the training itself. The prerequisite is familiarity with the concept and communication processes (for that, which means report, the value that the reports provide, how reports are used by internal and external stakeholders, what it takes to prepare a report ). It is recommended, however, that the participants read Framework before training.
- Integrated reporting: the vision for a better corporate information
- Integrated thinking: the creation of value over time: value creation, capital and process; integrated thinking
- Prepare the integrated report: the creation of value to communicate: Principles and Content elements
- Integrated reporting Implementation: from financial management to value management.
More information and registration for the training can be found if you click on the link below.
Rua José Maria Lisboa, 860 - 7º andar
01423-001, 圣保罗, 巴西
T +55 11 3051 4600
F +55 11 3051 4600
IIRC - Global Foundation Training Partner
In May 2016, BSD became the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)’s first Foundation Partner for the <IR> Training Programme. BSD is pleased to now offer trainings on Integrated Reporting worldwide. BSD’s <IR> Trainings are designed to help organizations build the capacity to implement an Integrated Reporting process based on the International Integrated Reporting Framework.
我们可以提供各种联合国全球契约 (Global Impact) 组织认可的课程，课题范围广泛，比如“全球契约”原则、进展情况的沟通，以及 ISO 26000、全球报告倡议组织 (Global Reporting Initiative, GRI) 和“全球契约”原则之间的关系。
The SSCM trainings will guide participants through the process of establishing a Sustainable Supply Chain Management and will help them to systematically manage environmental…
Social Accountability International (SAI) 提供了一系列关于国际 SA8000 规范的课程。此规范是一个以国际劳工组织 (ILO) 公约、世界人权宣言和联合国儿童权利公约规定的国际工作场所规范为基础的可审核认证标准。此标准是公司和工厂用于衡量自身绩效的基准。力求遵循 SA8000® 的企业已采用了保护工人基本人权的政策和程序。
自愿性的 ISO 26000 标准为企业社会责任 (CSR) 管理体系提供了指南。此标准由来自 91 个国家 42 个组织的专家耗时五年制定而成，在全球得到广泛认可。ISO 26000 对于社会责任概念中隐含的问题达成了全球性的一致理解，也对将此理解结合到组织的战略、管理体系和流程中的方式达成一致理解。 因此，本课程为将 ISO 26000 融入企业提供了实用的方法。